Good afternoon everybody! I hope your day is going well.
Here are today’s Interesting Information Security Bits from around the web.
- Microsoft: Trojans are huge and China is tops in browser exploits | Latest Security News – CNET News
An interesting report has been put out by Microsoft that is worth a gander.
- Google patches Android security flaw | Latest Security News – CNET News
There is a patch available for your G1 phone. Better go get it done if you haven’t already.
- Cloud Computing: It’s the destination, not the journey that is important
Lori has a very good point here. You should go read her article because it applies to all of us.
- PortSwigger.net – web application security: [MoBP] Filtering and deleting content
Interesting things going on with the Burp Suite. New features and a major release just around the corner.
- PortSwigger.net – web application security: [MoBP] The new target site map
More cool stuff.
- ToorCon X Presentations | Infosec Events
Yup, more reading.
- OWASP NYC AppSec 2008 Video | Infosec Events
- Network Security Blog >> PCI Compliance in the Cloud: Get it in writing!
Martin has written a article that you should read if you have any responsibility for PCI.
That’s it for today. Have fun!
Subscribe to my RSS Feed if you enjoy these daily Interesting Bits posts.