Good afternoon everybody! I hope your day is going well.
Here are today’s Interesting Information Security Bits from around the web.
- The Ethical Hacker Network – Scooby Doo and the Crypto Caper
Ed Skoudis has another hacker challenge up.
- Frame Injection Fun | GNUCITIZEN
Interesting article about frame injection along with some toys to play with.
- Event Registration (EVENT: 115053)
The next Blackhat Webinar is next week. Sign up now.
- Turbo-charged wireless hacks threaten networks * The Register
It’s getting easier and cheaper to build machines that can more quickly break Wi-Fi encryption.
- Metasploit Hacking Tool Now Open for Licensing – Desktop Security News Analysis – Dark Reading
Metasploit is now as open source as it can be.
That’s it for today. Have fun!