http://www.net-security.org/insecuremag.php – Issue 16 is out.
- Security policy considerations for virtual worlds
- US political elections and cybercrime
- Using packet analysis for network troubleshooting
- The effectiveness of industry certifications
- Is your data safe? Secure your web apps
- RSA Conference 2008 / Black Hat 2008 Europe
- Windows log forensics: did you cover your tracks?
- Traditional vs. non-tranditional database auditing
- Payment card data: know your defense options
- Security risks for mobile computing on public WLANs: hotspot registration
- Network event analysis with Net/FSE
- Producing secure software with security enhanced software development processes
- AND MORE!
http://mentornet.net/ – Share your experience. Be a mentor.
Defense in Depth, Reconsidered: Is Information Security Anything Like War? – An interesting read about defense in depth.